We’re looking for a enthusiastic Playworker to contribute to the running of the Remark! Community play scheme during school holidays, including actively leading activities and supporting the Project Coordinator.
The post holder will have several key responsibilities which include:
Supporting children and youths
- Help to ensure smooth running of the play scheme every school holiday.
- Plan and deliver activities and games.
Supporting the Playscheme Coordinator
- Support Playscheme Coordinator to maintain effective working relationships with parents/carers and professionals including Social Workers, teachers, audiologists and venue staff
- To help maintain accurate records such as attendance registers, accident and incident books and notify project coordinator of all such reports.
- To ensure feedback and monitoring statistics is collated by speaking to parents and professionals
- To manage and support volunteers
- To have joint responsibility for accident/incident/behavioural book and enforcing relevant policies
- To ensure all Health and Safety aspects of the play scheme are met and ensure all organisational policies are followed
Location: Based at Finsbury Park with travel around London
Salary: £10 per hour
Accountable to: Remark! Community Coordinator
Hours: 32 days per year
7–10 hours per day
Availability: School holidays
Applying: If you are interested in joining us, please send a CV and covering letter describing how your experience matches the role to Jessica Wilde: [email protected]
Deadline: Friday 8th February 2020